01 June 2021

New Season, New Start

 


Summer has arrived and I've made a start on Spring is Coming Mini Quaker. The colors are so quiet compared to Mandala Fox, and of course it's a totally different style, but it's a nice change. Been pondering my Summer of the WIP and the more I think about it, the more I like it. It's always so much fun to start a new project, but I'm not sure it's more fun than finishing one you've put aside for a long while. That always feels like such a triumph. So in keeping with my intention to finish WIPs this summer, I promptly ordered a few new charts. Yes, I sure did. Wouldn't want to run out of stuff to stitch.

Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

  1. Lol I can not wait to see what your new WIPS are going to be. Your Spring Is Coming Quaker is looking fabulous. Have a great week and hope you get in lots of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice start on your stitching, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring Quaker is going to be so pretty.
    Have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are off to a good start on your Spring Quaker, Honeybee. What beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the soft colors of your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty series. These are lovely soft colors for Spring. Enjoy your stitching!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to laugh at your "Wouldn't want to run out of stuff to stitch" statement :) So very true! I always pack about five projects for a week's vacation--as if I could finish even one :) Your new start looks beautiful! Happy June to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely start on the Quaker. I just finished a project from the last century so that was a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honeybee: This is s very pretty design, I agree on the color difference, so soft looking.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honeybee.
    There is a book coming out 7/6 titled Fox an I that I am very interested in reading and I thought you might like it too.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! I like your thinking! I'm working on WIPs too but I'm sure I'll pick up a few new charts. Your new start will be beautiful I'm sure:)

    ReplyDelete