16 July 2022

Frogtastic

 

I've started one of my summer projects, Magic Swamp Sampler by Stitchy Princess. So far, we've got a frog queen with luscious lashes basking under a friendly sun. This is going to be a really fun stitch. Perfect for summer. The only problem is that this fabric is just about impossible to photograph. No matter what I try, it always looks too dull, too grayish. It really is a beautiful yellowish green. Maybe I'll figure out how to show it off properly. Anyway, I'm so enjoying stitching on it. It's 32 ct. lugana in Dark Olive.

I have a new little friend, too. This wee one has taken up residence in my azalea. Isn't he adorable? So tiny.



Happy Stitching ( and no frogging)!

7 comments:

  1. I am currently working on a stitch y Princess' Bees World. It is so much fun. I love all of her designs. I pray for her safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute start to your stitching, enjoy your Sunday .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a cute design, can't wait to see more.
    We have those little frogs here.
    I put a deep plastic lid in the bushes with water, they love to sit in it.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful start on your summer project, Honeybee! Love your fabric choice! I look forward to seeing more of your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Froggy came to my house and it wasn't cute at all. Your stitching is so wonderful. Have you set up a new library/reading room in your new place. I am always amazed by your creativity. God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honeybee: This is a lovely design, I had to look it up, so sweet.
    The frog with eyelash's is adorable.
    Love the frog in the pot.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete