07 July 2022

It's Happening!

 









Sewing room is up and running and I've actually framed something! It's my Northern Lights color conversion (all info in this post) and although it's out of season, I'm leaving it out to enjoy it because I just love how it turned out. The frame is from Hobby Lobby, but I've had it for a while and don't know if it's still available.

I'm glad to be back in my sewing room after all these months, surrounded by my stash and my finishing goodies. But I must say it's been a bit hard to settle down. Still working on that. I've got several projects ready to go and I've got my finishing and framing piles sorted. Now I just have to get my mind quieted down. Finishing is good for that. And boy do I have a lot of it to get done.



8 comments:

  1. Oh my do I love your Northern Lights. That frame is perfect for that piece. I love the fabric! Enjoy being back in your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Northern lights looks great in it's frame .
    You must be happy to get your sewing room up and running .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric & frame for Northern Lights.
    Glad you had fun putting your sewing room together.
    Love your Fox.
    Hi Tiger Lily!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful you've gotten your sewing room put together. I hope you post photos of it. Also good to see you've gotten the linen for the next stitching projects in the hoops.
    Northern Lights looks great! I like the changes you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honeybee, I love your Northern Lights piece. Happy to see your new post and hear that your sewing room is up and running! Enjoy your Friday and your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Northern Lights is beautiful. Don't worry about the season, I got a Halloween piece framed last month and it's on my wall now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for the sewing room set up. We all get it. Right now both of my machines are in the shop for a tune-up and all I want to do is work of piecing a quilt. I love how that fabric works so well for Northern Lights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. This is off the subject. On your post from 2019, you talked about about filling your stats and there was a cute pair of scissors you said looked like summer stitching to you. Can you tell me where you got them?

    ReplyDelete