10 July 2022

Green & Purple Goodness

 










Painted Egg (bird with egg) is from the Cross Eyed Cricket leaflet called "Eggs... etera" (#109).

The chick in a purple dress is my color conversion of Here a Peep There a Peep from With Thy Needle & Thread. My color choices are in this post.

Be Well is a freebie from The Drawn Thread available here. My color choices are in this post. The purple flower trim is from Hobby Lobby.

*****

My sewing room time is being rudely interrupted this week by something called "life" but I'm hoping I can get in there to play a little bit, at least. I seem to have amassed a backlog of Christmas finishing and framing, so if you're in the mood for Christmas in July, I'm your girl. I've also started on one of my summer projects, and there will be a peek of that soon. Don't go far or you'll miss something!

Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful stitching ,love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purple finishes are all so pretty.
    Love that trim!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purple and green finishes, Honeybee! Cool trim on the Be Well piece! I am looking forward to seeing what you are working on and/or finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute perfection! So very lovely 😍 Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Thank you for sharing!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each piece is absolutely adorable. Sewing Rooms sometimes need a time out themselves. It is my go to room for dumping all things that need to go somewhere! Ugh! They can get messy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HoneyBee: Thank-you for the freebie hook-up.
    I love all your designs and finishing, the purple flower trim is so pretty, i will have to look for it at Hobby Lobby.
    Perfect color choice on the Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All are lovely! I always look forward to your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so sweet--and beautifully finished, as always! I especially love the little bird. I've stitched him several times but have always given them away. Time to make one for myself :) Hope you are settling in well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ten kurczak jest na mojej liście, piękny wzór jak i pozostałe hafty :)

    ReplyDelete