12 April 2023

Prescription: Goodies

 

Y'all know I am a big fan of small goodies to lift the spirits, especially in times of stress and busyness. We definitely have stress and busyness here! In case you wondered, I do not recommend moving twice in one year. Yuk. Anyway, goodies!

This little thread book (Old Tin Roof) and notions bag (Travis Creek) are from two Etsy shops in the same town in Tennessee. I don't know if they're connected in some way, but I've noticed they sometimes use the same fabrics, so when I found the thread book, I went to the other shop to see if there was a matching bag and... hooray! I simply could not resist this sweet, sleepy little calico. 



While I am thoroughly enjoying my therapeutic Year of Winter stitching, I do love spring color and it's not against the rules to buy spring goodies and stash! Year of Winter is for stitching, not shopping! (See how I worked that?)

8 comments:

  1. That is an adorable needle book, the fabric is beautiful with that sweet cat asleep.
    Thank-you for the links.Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are adorable!
    Love Cats, but too allergic to have one.......or two. :(
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely goodies you received, Honeybee! Love the sleeping kitty! Thank you for sharing the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable. Shopping is definitely separate from stitching. They are 2 separate hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well cat whiskers, that above comment about the two hobbies was me. I don't know why my google thingie didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them. my daughter would love them.
    Have a good week hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your sweet new goodies help with your stress levels; good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The needlebook and notions bag are both adorable. I agree that little goodies like that really do help lift your spirits during stressful times. Thanks for the links too. Hope move preparations are going well.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete