20 October 2023

Stitching Suspended for Snuggles

 

I am so happy to be sneaking in some Halloween stitching, but it's slow going as we have to take frequent snuggle breaks. The girls have learned (for the most part) that the stitching is mine, but the lap is definitely theirs. So we compromise.




I am on my last Christmas Open House project and I can't tell you what a relief it is to be able to say that. This has been another hard year and getting Open House done has been tough. But it's my 10th annual, and I wanted it to be special, and I'm almost there. Close enough to stitch a little Halloween. Hopefully soon I'll have a wee finish to show you, and if nothing goes pear shaped, maybe even a finished finish! Wouldn't that be shocking for all of us?



9 comments:

  1. Awww, look at those sweet faces! My grumpy old boy is beside me & mumbling about his dinner. I keep telling him that cats do not get an early bird special, but he won't believe me.

    Looking forward to the Open House. Your displays are always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how their expressions radiate contentment and security. May all cats be as safe, healthy, and cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute so peaceful, love it , good progress on your Open house .
    Have a good weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both are so beautiful.
    Can't wait for your Open House.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Can’t wait for your open house. Enjoy your day
    Darlene N

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls are looking so pretty, Honeybee. I love their coloring. I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us during your 10th annual Open House. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so lovely and snuggly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honeybee: I have a baby like yours she loves to sit with me and tries to lay sideways on my chest, and purr, so calming. Love these photos, I am looking forward to seeing your Christmas Open House, wow ten years that is a load of preparation for open house.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. The girls are so pretty! Thanks for your Christmas Open House, I appreciate it and the work you do🤩

    ReplyDelete