18 February 2024

Beautiful Little Red Bull

Finished my lovely boy! I am delighted with him!


Look at these sweet eyes!


I can't remember the last time I stitched a kit. I have a whole box full of them, but apparently I'm just squirreling them away for the future. I know some stitchers put them by for when they retire, in anticipation of having less disposable income and not being as free to purchase charts, fabric, and floss separately. I think that's a great idea. I didn't start my kit collection with that in mind, but maybe that's where I'm going with it. Anyway, I got this kit from this Etsy shop. They have frequent sales, so if it's not on sale it probably will be soon. I did change out the fabric for linen, and the kit provided plenty of floss.


February is almost over and I've got four more small projects I had hoped to stitch this month. Will I get them all done? Probably not! But stay tuned to see how it goes! (I may be unsupervised for a week at the end of the month, and things may happen!)

Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

  1. The Bull is so nice,very intricate.
    Maybe you will get things done on your unsupervised week!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome finish -- his eyes, his coloring, and his overall expression! Perhaps you will surprise yourself and get more finished than you think. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful bull. stitchinrose

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is beautiful , love the colours , Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely bull. I love his expression and his beautiful eyes. Maybe you will get more done than you expect- at least it will be fun to work on them! Have a great week!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete