09 July 2024

June Basket

 

I'm still on track with the Cosford Rise Stitchery flower basket series! The only change to this one is the same change I've been making throughout this series, which is to use DMC Blanc for whiteish or off white colors, just to add a bit more brightness. This one has a busy little bee.

And here's January through June. Such a charming little series; I'm really enjoying stitching these. Along with my bird project, I am definitely getting in some colorful stitching this year.


8 comments:

  1. They are all so pretty & colorful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely full of color this year! And it’s all beautiful! The bird series and this series they are awesome!
    Have a good day
    Darlene N

    ReplyDelete
  3. June's basket is lovely, Honeybee. What a great color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely design, I am such a fan of flowers and bees, you have been very busy.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so pretty. What a cute little bee. stitchinrose

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! They're certainly colorful😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely stitching again , have a nice day hugs June.

    ReplyDelete