19 December 2018

A Christmas Tea: Tea Tag Ornaments

Day three of my annual Christmas Open House! If you're just joining us, scroll back to Monday to catch up... and stick around til Friday for the big finale! 

I had so much fun with last year's Flavors of Christmas I had to revisit the idea this year. These little word ornaments are quick and easy and are adaptable to absolutely any theme. Just choose an alphabet you like and let your imagination go. These tea ornaments are stitched on 28 ct. mystery linen using Caron Wildflowers in Copper, Snow White, Forsythia, and Caramel, and DMC Etoile Blanc (sugar). The charms are from this Etsy shop. The alphabet I used can be found here.








Here are some super simple tea tag ornaments that turn out much cuter than they have any right to, considering how little effort goes into them.




I found the wooden tags at Jo Ann Fabrics. Christmas stickers from Hobby Lobby; tiny letter stickers from Michael's.

What to do with left over tags and stickers? Super cute gift tags, of course!

More tomorrow!

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea and not hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea to have the Flavors of Christmas ornaments, and the charms are an adorable touch! I'm so enjoying your Tea theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your word ornaments. Care to share which alphabet you used! I really like it. Your tea tag ornaments are so darling. You come up with the best ideas. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to go in search of it as it's one I've had for a while and finally found it. I've added a link in the post.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I have it printed off and can't wait to use it.

      Delete
  4. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

    I'm not a tea drinker...but you're making me wish I was. Maybe I need some Christmas Tea cuteness anyway, right?

    I am both awestruck and inspired. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so very creative. :+}

    Sandra in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas tea ornaments - what a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey bee... love the Christmas tea theme. It is perfect! This was such a great idea. Merry Christmas. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea and they are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun and creative ideas--the gift tags are (almost!) too cute to use and I love the tiny charms on each ornament. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete