26 December 2018

Big News!

We

are

FINALLY

MOVING!

Yes! After nearly ten years on the East Coast, the Air Force is finally sending us to a new duty station! Although we're not going home to Texas as we'd hoped, we'll be a lot closer, and we're excited about our new base and Mr. Wonderful's new job.

From January on through the spring, my blogging may be pretty hit or miss, and I might disappear entirely for a bit, but I hope y'all will bear with me and rest assured, I haven't abandoned my blog! Our prayers are that the move goes smoothly, that we have a safe trip, and that we don't have to wait long for quarters. 
Seeking the New Home ~ N.C. Wyeth


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you, Mr. Wonderful and Tiger Lily! I hope everything goes smoothly for this transition. Praying for a safe journey to your new base and not a long wait on getting quarters and moving in. You all are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Sounds like you have a few busy months ahead. I pray it all goes smoothly and that you'll love your new home.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear your happy news - Congratulations! I remember you mentioned that you were hopeful about a move soon. I hope everything goes smoothly and you are all happy in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your new journey!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. I will be praying for a smooth transition for you all. Happy New Year and Happy Journeying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope and pray this new home is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you good luck, an easy transition, and lots of wonderful new friends at your new base. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the transfer! Ten years in one place is quite a long time for the military.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. I just found your blog and love it! I have scrolled back and just found out you are an Air Force spouse! I am a retired Air Force spouse and was also an Air Force brat. I loved the life! We are now living in MS as I wanted to spend sometime with my aging parents. I call Montana home though. We were almost always stationed in the north. At one time my dad put "somewhere south" on his dream sheet and they sent us to South Dakota. Who said they didn't have a sense of humor? Good luck on your move and I am looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete