25 May 2021

Fox Update and Next Project

Almost done! Scroll down to my previous post for info on this gorgeous design (and others!) if you missed it.


Guess what! Third in the series, Spring is Coming Mini Quaker is here! I've already stitched  Autumn is Coming and Winter is Coming Mini Quakers and have been not-that-patiently waiting for Spring. It just came out and I'm ready to get to work on it as soon as I finish Mandala Fox.


These are the threads for it. I'm stitching all of my mini quakers on 32 ct. Flax linen using (mostly) the recommended colors. I like these. They're subtle and earthy. Quite a change from my current project!

The seasonal mini quakers are available in this shop.

6 comments:

  1. Your Fox is beautiful .
    Like your new chart also, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fox is gorgeous,& those Quakers are all so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fox piece is looking good, Honeybee. I was wondering if there would be a spring mini Quaker offering. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fox piece- such beautiful colors. Those seasonal mini Quakers are all so pretty. It's fun to have your next project already lined up! Hope you're having a good week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honeybee: The fox is beautiful, I love the mini Quaker series, I really like the thread colors on Spring.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fox is looking wonderful. The Quakers are a lovely series too.

    ReplyDelete