28 December 2022

Over the River and Through the Woods

To Grandmother's house we go! First big road trip to Texas, heading out at zero dark thirty.


Butterfly is not a fan of the carrier. It took her a couple of hours to begin to settle on the way out, with intermittent fussing the rest of the way. She wore herself out and napped fairly well. On the way back she did much better. Began to settle in about an hour and napped most of the way home. Marigold is a champion traveller, and helped calm her sister with an occasional ear wash. So cute. Overall, they did much better than I had dared to hope.












On the way home. So sleepy.


Thanks for the kind words and encouragement before our trip. They did well!

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos ,so cute ,
    Love the little Owl , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Christmas was wonderful.
    Glad the babies did good.
    I'm glad there's 2 to take care of each other. :)
    Happy New Year!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo heavy post. It sounds like all went well with the kitties on the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a wonderful road trip and glad the kitties settled in well. What a wonderful assortment of pictures you shared, Honeybee. Enjoy these remaining days of 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Honeybee: Your babies are so beautiful; my Blondie the Cat hates the car and howls for all of a trip.
    Love the Owl stitch so cute.
    The Cowboy Santa is sweet, the soup looks yummy, and the tree is beautiful.
    It looks like the babies have new toys.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a wonderful trip. My family and I recently moved from Texas to Tennessee with 4 cats. Was a very long trip, they did better than I did. :o} Hope you have a blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot find an email for you. I just bought a copy of The Cricket Collection Playing with Jax. There is no way to get in touch with Cricket. I have tried everything to reach out to them I would like if possible to get the free leaflet you described on your website for the conversion to a "fall" pumpkin rather than Halloween. Any help and hints you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Trish Clements fatcatsx8@yahoo.com NOT GOOGLE.

    ReplyDelete